Ugh. I had my first case of food poisioning today. We tried this Caribbean restaurant by PCC. We ordered the lunch special which consisted of tuna, rice, and beans. The food was delicious, but apparently the tuna wasn’t cooked/handled properly. The effects of the toxin didn’t hit me until an hour later when my heart began to race. It didn’t bother me as much since I usually get heart palpitations when I get too much caffeine in my system. It worried Quy, since he doesn’t usually get palpitations. Boy, there was so much blood racing through our head that our faces were a bright red. I guess that would probably be the first and last time that I go to that restaurant. It’s ironic that sushi is safer.